Pages

May 18, 2015

The Clover Market – Lucky Finds for the Home

clover1



This past weekend, we skipped over to Bryn Mawr, PA for The Clover Market.
Perfect spring weather to stroll through this fantastic open-air craft bazaar,
overflowing with vintage home decor and handcrafted treasures!
See for yourself~



clovermarket




clover2




clover3





clover4




clover5





clover6




clover7




clover8





clover9
Read my blog feature on this shop here!





clover10





clover11






clover12




clover13
See my blog post featuring Funsize Vintage here!





A wonderful assortment of vintage hankies
remind me of my sweet Granny.

clover14





clover15



Check out The Clover Market website.


2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Yes, Cindy! Go and check it out - you'll love it! I've provided a link to The Clover Market website at the end of this post. Look there for more info. Thanks for visiting My Paisley World!

      Delete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!