Pages

October 30, 2014

Thriller - The Man & The Moves

dailymail.co.uk


In 1983, Michael Jackson's Thriller video made a lasting wow-factor impact around the globe.
MTV was only 2 years old at the time and most music videos cost around $100,000.
Thriller's cost was $500,000. Unprecedented.
Plus, it was 14 minutes long. Unprecedented.

The Thriller zombie dance is as popular today as it ever was.
OK. I'll admit. I'd love to learn how to do it.
In fact, I'll even admit that it's on my bucket list.


ifunny


Piece of cake, right? Ha!
There are lots of tutorials on YouTube.
(No doubt I'll need to watch them all.)


Speaking of YouTube, have you seen the Making of Thriller videos?
Worth checking out to appreciate the rehearsals, the make-up, the costumes, the special effects
-all that fabulous behind-the-scenes action we love-
plus lots of other great stuff for MJ fans.


mjjccommunity


Without further ado, here's the video.
Even if, like me, you've seen it dozens of times,
I know you'll want to watch it again,
"...for no mere mortal can resist
the evil of the thriller!"
(Cue ghoulish laugh from Vincent Price.)





No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
I'd love to hear what you think!